I am slowly catching up after falling behind on so many things (with so many deaths) and I wanted you to know that I realized that you're pregnant thanks to goodreads. Can you believe it took that forum to figure something like this out? Congratulations to you and I hope that you will keep me updated on your progress. *hugs*
It's easy to fall behind, specially with so much going on in your life right now. Thanks for the congrats. You can see more recent updates on our multiply, Our first prenatal visit is July 13.
I am slowly catching up after falling behind on so many things (with so many deaths) and I wanted you to know that I realized that you're pregnant thanks to goodreads. Can you believe it took that forum to figure something like this out? Congratulations to you and I hope that you will keep me updated on your progress. *hugs*
ReplyDeleteIt's easy to fall behind, specially with so much going on in your life right now. Thanks for the congrats. You can see more recent updates on our multiply, Our first prenatal visit is July 13.
ReplyDeleteI came from Jumping in Puddles to say Hi! and CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BABY!
ReplyDeleteVicki