mom, friend, survivor. A journey in words and pictures.
That is interesting how you describe it. I assumed it was an eye, but now you describe it, I can really see that.-Heather
Thank you for inviting me to join your blog. Your artwork is powerful. I swear the panic piece is exactly how I feel.Take care,Tamara
I am glad that you can both see the panic in this piece.
Very strong, but I am sorry you feel that panic.Thank you for sharing it.Dana
That is interesting how you describe it. I assumed it was an eye, but now you describe it, I can really see that.
ReplyDelete-Heather
Thank you for inviting me to join your blog. Your artwork is powerful. I swear the panic piece is exactly how I feel.
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Tamara
I am glad that you can both see the panic in this piece.
ReplyDeleteVery strong, but I am sorry you feel that panic.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing it.
Dana