Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

little annoyance

know what annoys me?? Blogs that I go to and music comes on.  If I wanted music I would put it on. I don't want to read your blog to the music you like. I most likely don't like it. Not to mention I do most of my blog reading when Troy is in bed. I don't want music suddenly blarring out, nor should I have to mute my computer to keep that from happening.  It is even worse when It PLAYS over the Steelers game I am listening to online.  ARGH! 




3 comments:

  1. And worse, they ALWAYS hide the controls in a mess of other options, so by the time you find it to shut it off, it's playing for the second time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is an irony here because I find Steeler fans annoying. (I am trying to be humorous here. Please don't send your hoards of football fans after me.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. AHHH. Satia, you don't want steeler fans after you, we're quite passionate! I did after all name my son after one..........

    ReplyDelete