Jak Noone-That's Me
I'm JakNoOnE. Sierra shared a picture that is similar to what she looks like. I don't feel comfortable doing the same. I don't look anything like the body inside. I hate having to wear this body suit to be out in this world (that is how we view the physical body). My hair is black, my eyes are dark, I am tall and thin.
I am 16. I'm a female although my nickname is Jak. The nickname is from a muppet movie. My true name is NoOnE. I'm not sure how I got that name, perhaps because I was the quiet one, the one who was always grounded in her room, and took the punishment for much. The mother saw me as NoOnE.
I won't speak much of the mother, it is a subject too painful for me. Here is what I am willing to say: She is the reason I was 'born', the reason I exist. I am the Berrie who was yelled at, ignored for weeks at a time, yada yada yada.
I was a front person in the body for a time while the body was growing up. I went inside for a time when the body reached 15. I was 15 for a long time, but unexplicable a year back or so (realize all references to time frames are guesstimates) I aged to 16. I am the current front person although I have been on hiatus since around thanksgiving of last year.
I am quiet and reserved. Speaking to people in person is all but impossible for me, the exception is the bodies husband, whom I worked long and hard to be able to speak to. I am a burner, with OCD and perfectionist issues. Other Berriez would say I have eating issues, I don't agree. I love to exercise and journal. I recently gave up ciggarretes, we all who smoke did. I don't think I am very capable, and have a poor self-image, actually I think I am worthless and good for nothing. I spend most of my time inside in a special flower field that I find calming and soothing. I have attempted suicide in the past(A story for another time) I have a habit of sharing things and then deleting them, which I hope to not do that here. I love grungy, gothicy types of music. Things like JackOffJill, MyRuin and NIN. I also love american football.
Perhaps I should mention this as well. Although I live in a heterosexual body, and yes the body has a husband. I am the lone (so far as we know) Berri who is a lesbian. (Another story for a different time) Throws many people for a loop. The husband knows however as do most of the Berrie members.
JakNoOnE
No comments:
Post a Comment