Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Not enough

It is our every intention to get here more. About a year ago, the computer journal we use can out with a new version. We finally bought it last week.  It enables us to journal and post that here.  We will use it more, no really.

A lot to say and yet nothing.  

Ellie

3 comments:

  1. What is the journal software you use? I am doing a newsletter on journaling and wanted to feature software in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Journal5. Google David RM journal. It is pricey but very very worth it. It is an awesome program. We have been using it since it was journal3.

    It is not a basic journal program. It would be for people who want a more customizeable experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I'll look it up and see if they have a sample they would be willing to let me try. I already have one software I'll be reviewing and may or may not need another but it's always interesting to compare and contrast.

    ReplyDelete