Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What is it I no longer give a damn about?

 What is it that you no longer give a damn about?


Can you believe that I can not think of a way to answer this.  I think it is the way it is worded. There is nothing I no longer give a damn about. There are things that I don't care as much about any longer. To say i don't give a damn would be a lie.

I don't care as much about pleasing others. Oh I am still a people pleaser but not to the degree I was before. Most notably I think is being part of a we.  There was a time, a long time where it was all we were.  It consumed us, and I know that is what we needed at the time. Now though things are different and there is so much more to us than being a we. Than sharing a body. It is simply part of who we are. It no longer defines us. 

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment