Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cold air refreshing

Just was outside with Coney while she went potty. The air was chilly
yet not cold, so refreshing, so freeing.... So. Invigorating.

As I came in I realized the warm air was stifling, dangerous, full of
wait and wonder as to what happens next.

I long to open the window just a crack, but the heat is on so I can't.
I hate stagnant air. I run a fan year round. And now I wonder why,
as it occurs me there is a reason oh yes, a reason I don't want to
think about, ever. .... Nor do I want avoiding it to control me.

I was going to say the cold air is safe, the fresh air is safe, and
yet I hear someone inside saying "no its not, it really isn't". And
so I can't say that.

Feeling increasingly panicky as I write this. Perhaps that is enough for now.

Sierra

--
online journal <http://patchworkjourney-patches.blogspot.com/>
http://patchworkstitches.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment