I'm here waving hi after who knows how long of being away.
My job in caring for the littles in the system has kept me away from being out here for awhile.
The rough time is over for now and the sun is shining.
It is as though we just came out of a black hole and are now waiting for our eyes to readjust to the light.
I'm looking forward to getting time to finish up the myths and truths and also to write more chapters in the Berriez story.
For now I am off to inside. The repairmen are coming and I don't deal well with strange people in the house. Meagan will wait for them.
A quote comes to mind:
"it's darkest just before dawn."
For so long that quote stuck with me yet i didn't really appreciate or understand it's full meaning. I really get it now.
I think too that we appreciate the dawn so much more and life so much more after the darkest hours.
Truly,
Sierra
No comments:
Post a Comment